Game Rules and Regulations
- Play will be governed by the FIFA Laws of the game, except where amended by US Youth Soccer Rules of Play, and/or the Winter Blast Tournament Rules.
- Rosters may consist of 18 players for U-13 and up and 14 players for U-12 and below.
- This tournament is open for any team or a combination of players to make up a team. Unlimited guest players are allowed. We do not ask for State rosters or player passes.
- Players cannot be on more than one roster in each age group. However players can be put on more than one roster if in separate each groups if they meet the age requirements.
- U-12 and up will play 9 v 9 with a size 5 or 4 ball (half field)
- U-11 and under will play 6 v 6 with a size 4 ball (quarter field)
- All ages will play (2) 24-minute halves. The clock does not stop.
- Teams have unlimited substitutions at any dead ball for either team.
- There is NO OFF SIDES.
- If the ball touches the ceiling, it is an in-direct kick for the opposing team directly down from where the ball touched.
- There are no walls and cleats may be worn.
4 Team Bracket: (One four team bracket) Bracket play is round robin games with each of the other teams in the bracket. The two high point teams will advance to the Championship match. High point team will be the home team for the Championship.
Win........... 3 points
Loss.......... 0 points
Tie............ 1 point
Red Card... -1 point
A team that forfeits a game will give up 3 (three) points to the declared winner of the game and shall not advance to the semifinals or final match. The match will be scored as a 5-0 win for the declared winner.
At the conclusion of bracket play, if two or more teams have the same point total, advancement to the semifinals or finals will be determined using the following tiebreakers in the order listed until a team is eliminated. Once a team is eliminated, advancement among the remaining teams shall again be determined by the tiebreakers in the order listed stating with head to head competition.
Winner of Head to Head (this criteria not used if more than two teams tied).
Goal Spread (goals scored minus goals against) with a maximum of 5 (five) goals per game.
Fewest goals allowed.
Over time will be added in the semifinals and the finals only. A penalty shoot out will follow a tied game. If tied after five players from each team have shot; then a sudden death shoot-out will follow until a winner is decided.